Sunday, July 20, 2008

What Are My Qualifications?

To what degree do I qualify to write on this subject? I received a B.S. in physics from Stanford University back in 1961. I did 1-1/2 years of graduate study in physics and mathematics at Oregon State University. I spent roughly 40 years as an experimental physicist doing industrial research and development. I spent about 20 years part-time investigating perceived problems in physics theory. Yes, I had a couple papers published in Galilean Electrodynamics, the dissident physics journal. And yes, I was for some years a member of the Natural Philosophy Alliance, and I participated in several of their conferences and presented papers there. Does this qualify me as a crank, a crackpot, and physics knucklehead? I imagine so. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: